What is your favorite type of video game?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mario Kart 64


The second Mario Kart game ever released! This is the the first Mario Kart game I have ever played. Its one of the best Nintendo 64 games ever and was released to the U.S. in 1997 (1996 in Japan). I really love this Mario Kart game, its my favorite one to play multiplayer on (up to 4 people). It will take awhile to beat it and has a few different games modes. I rate it 9/11. It is my second favorite Mario Kart game. There are 8 playable characters (Donkey Kong replaced Magikoopa before release in 1996). It has a lot of replay value also (never gets boring). If you own a Nintendo 64 (which I doubt many people do these days), please get this game (best way two get it is ebay). Sorry I didn't have a post yesterday, I was really busy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! We played this game until our controllers wore out. Many good family memories were made laughing and having fun playing Mario Kart. I actually prefer this one to the Wii version. I might just have to dust it off and play!

    ReplyDelete