What is your favorite type of video game?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Mario Kart Super Circuit


Mario Kart Super Circuit for the Gameboy Advance (GA) is a great game for on the go. The graphics are OK for the GA and very similar to Super Mario Kart. It was the first Mario Kart game I have ever got. I don't really play it anymore because of Mario Kart DS. Its still fun with a few modes to play on, but if you compare Mario Kart DS to it MK DS is alot more funner. There are 8 charecters total which isn't a horrible amount. Theres a good amount courses in this game which is a big highpoint for this game. I give this game a 7/11 rating. Its a cool game to have if your a fan, but I recommend Mario Kart DS alot more.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment. :)
    Some of my favorite tracks are the Ghost Vallys, Broken Pier, Bowsers castle tracks, Donut Plains, Rainbow Road (of course). But my favorite course overall is Sky Garden.

    ReplyDelete