What is your favorite type of video game?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Poll Results + Top 10

I haven't posted in a while mostly because my computer got messed up but also because of school. School + Homework = :( . Well my poles have ended and peoples favorite video games are - 1st Older games (classics), 2nd Role-Playing, 3rd Adventure, 4th Action, 5th Racing and strategy tied, and 6th is other types of games. My favorites would have to be Role-Playing and adventure but the other ones are great to. For the Mario Kart poll here's the order (hope you liked my Mario Kart reviews). 1st Mario Kart Wii, 2nd Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Double Dash tied, 3rd Mario Kart 64, 4th Mario Kart Super Circuit and Super Mario Kart tied. (I didn't have the Mario Kart Arcades in the poll because there not fully Mario Kart games and there not for a actual gaming counsel). My favorite Mario Kart game would have to be Mario Kart 64.
I will keep up these posts for about a week so people will have a chance to see them then I will add some new ones.I am going to do a few Top 10/Top 5 lists coming up in some future posts so stay tuned and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment