What is your favorite type of video game?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mario Kart Arcade Grand Prix 2





Mario Kart Arcade GP2 was released as a arcade game in 2007 and is the sequel to Mario Kart Arcade GP. The game has 13 characters adding Waluigi and Mametchi (a tamagotchi). There are 16 tracks total. I have played this game only a few times just like the first one. The grahics are really great almost as good as the Wiis.
Its alot of fun and worth playing. If you see this one or the first one at a arcade be sure to save some money to play them. That concludes all the Mario Kart games!!! (finnaly). Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. My BF and I totally loved reading all of your Mario posts!!! We have Mario Kart DS and I still suck at playing it but I keep trying. Racing games are not my strong point. Now give me a RTS and watch out!! Can't wait to read what you post next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tyler,
    Sure liked your blog on the mario games. Great writing. look forward to reading more.
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I've never played the Mario Kart game, as a matter of fact, I can't even remember of playing a game with Mario :-)
    However that's a game that I'd like to try sometime since it seems amusing.
    You know, I'm from the time when gameplay was much more important that graphics, nowadays if I play one game in one year, that's too much.
    Of course that with computers with 48Ks and then 512Ks, graphics couldn't compare to today's ones, but we sure had lots of fun.


    Take care,

    José

    ReplyDelete