What is your favorite type of video game?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mario Kart WII



Mario Kart WII for the Nintendo Wii. The most recent Mario Kart game released is the best and most fun. Its sold more than 1 million copies in one month and is one of the most sold Wii games to date. It comes with the Wii Wheel whene you buy the game.Mario Kart Wii has really good graphics, 26 characters in all, 36 vehicles, and 32 different tracks. It will take a long time to beat, I haven't even got all the guys yet. It's the second Mario Kart game to have Wi-Fi. Which makes the game all the worth getting. The Wi-Fi works really well and is alot fun, because of it, it makes the game alot better. If you have a Wii get this game please! It has plenty of modes to keep you busy throughout the game. The rating I give this game is 10/11. (If you want more info about the game please ask). Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. hmm, hey Ty, I haven't played any of these. Guess we'll have to come back to Montana and you can catch me and Philip up on all the games. Jonathan G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mario Kart. It's one of the few games I was good at.

    ReplyDelete